DEPOSITS AND CANCELATIONS
Please see our Payments page for types of payments accepted.
- 50% of rent amount, not including taxes, made at the time of booking.
- Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- For Christmas Holiday rentals 100% of rent plus taxes due at the time of booking.
- Full deposit refund if cancelation is more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Less than 60 days – refund only if we are able to re-rent the time.
- Hurricanes – we will work with each guest to move your reservation to another time slot or refund your payment when possible.
- Full rate is charged for no-shows, arrivals after reservation date or early departures.
NO REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- For Christmas Holiday weeks unless we are able to re-rent the time.
- If you decide to shorten your stay or have fewer guests than first stated.
- For lapses in services or equipment. Utilities, services and amenities offered in each unit are maintained regularly and kept in good repair. We will endeavor to facilitate the repair of equipment and restoration of services, however, lapses in services or equipment do not warrant any refund of rent.
- Construction noise from neighboring properties is beyond our control and can start with no warning. We can not offer refunds due to noise.
- For weather changes like rain or cold and environmental effects of weather.
Our properties are family friendly.
No-smoking and light-drinking please.
Check out time is 10:00 a.m. – Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
Our rental week start day is variable.
- Linens, bath and beach towels are supplied.
- Kitchen is stocked with basic utensils and kitchenware.
- Hair dryer in each unit.
- Electrical service is same as the US (Type B).
- Bottled Water – One 5-gallon bottle of filtered drinking water is supplied at the beginning of your rental; additional bottles available from the property manager at no charge.
- Housekeeping – For those who stay longer than a week your unit will be cleaned at no charge approximately every 7 days. Please check with the office to schedule cleanings.
- Additional cleanings or linen exchanges are available for a charge.
- Free High-Speed Wireless in all properties.
- Beach chairs in each unit.
- Beach umbrellas – only offered at Juanita, Primavera and Izamal.
Abbey del Sol, La Buena Vida Suites, Anita, Agua Azul, Mulder and Sonoma:
- Paper products – toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towel are supplied throughout your stay.
- Laundry service available for a modest fee. Mulder and Aqua Azul have washer/dryers.
- Free bikes at some properties: Abbey del Sol, La Buena Vida and Casa Anita.
- Bike Rentals – There are bikes available for rental from Green Bikes in town for the other properties.
CASAS Juanita, Izamal, and Primavera:
- Paper products – an initial supply of toilet paper and paper towel are supplied. After that you are responsible for buying your own paper products. Check with the property manager in your Guest Information Book after you check in, they may have products for sale. Otherwise the grocery store in town sells paper products.
- Bike rental available at the Abbey del Sol office and other places in town.
Print Page: [print-me target=”.TandC”]